Clinical Tools is a small business that produces online training for physicians, nurses, and health professionals in training, using funding from the competative Small Business Innovation Research program of NIH (National Institutes of Health). Products include BupPractice.com and SBIRTTraining.com and more. We currently have 5 NIH funded projects and are developing products using a variety of innovative software and game platforms.
Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Salary: Hourly depending on experience
- The Chapel Hill office is open between 7:00AM and 6:00PM. Work scheduling is flexible.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Given our small staff, good interpersonal skills are essential and expected. This position requires an efficient, hard working, reliable person with a sense of excellence.
- In a small company, staff members must be able and willing to pitch in on tasks that are outside their skill set, expertise, or interest.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is a drug- and smoke-free workplace.
Applicants must be happy working in the fluid, changing environment of a small business.
We are looking for 1 person to assist with a variety of tasks associated with logistics.
starting at $13/hour
25-30 hours per week. Hours flexible.
Position Requirements and Skills:
- Exp with Quickbooks/Quicken
- Attention to detail
- Administrative experiece at any level
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Strong communication skills, including fluent, grammatically correct oral and written English.
- Some undergraduate level training/course work relevant to the position.
- Exp with spreadsheets, and other office software
- Friendly and helpful
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be diligent, reliable, and trustworthy
- Willingness to double check work
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Light bookkeeping, including A/R, and A/P
- Updating HR policies and documentation
- Reply to online customer questions
- Monitor online sales and report
- Filing (paper and electronic) of accounting records and research records
- Proofreading and/or editing of documents/ web pages
- Conduct Internet research and assemble data as requested
Send a cover letter and up-to-date resume/cv to email@example.com If you have an online portfolio that is relevant, please include a link.
If your background matches our current hiring needs, we will review your information and send you directions on how to proceed.
In your letter, please make sure you note how your background/experiences fulfills the requirements, duties, and skills for the position. Preference will be given to applicants in the local area.
Due to the volume of applications, we do not respond to individual applications. If you do not meet the qualifications or are overly qualified, we will not consider your application.
This job description is intended to be general and may not include all duties that the position will entail. Please indicate you read the job description by including a mention of your favorite animal in the email/letter.