Executive Administrative Assistant
Clinical Tools is a small business that produces online training for physicians, nurses, and health professionals in training, using funding from the competative Small Business Innovation Research program of NIH (National Institutes of Health). Products include BupPractice.com and SBIRTTraining.com and more. We currently have 5 NIH funded projects and are developing products using a variety of innovative software and game platforms.
Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- The Chapel Hill office is open between 7:00AM and 6:00PM. Work scheduling is flexible.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Given our small staff, good interpersonal skills are essential and expected. This position requires an efficient, hard working, reliable person with a sense of excellence.
- In a small company, staff members must be able and willing to pitch in on tasks that are outside their skill set, expertise, or interest.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is a drug- and smoke-free workplace.
Applicants must be happy working in the fluid, changing environment of a small business.
We are looking for 1 person to assist with a variety of tasks associated with logistics.
starting at $13/hour
25-30 hours per week. Hours flexible.
Position Requirements and Skills:
- Exp with Quickbooks/Quicken
- Attention to detail
- Administrative experiece at any level
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Strong communication skills, including fluent, grammatically correct oral and written English.
- Some undergraduate level training/course work relevant to the position.
- Exp with spreadsheets, and other office software
- Friendly and helpful
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be diligent, reliable, and trustworthy
- Willingness to double check work
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Light bookkeeping, including A/R, and A/P
- Updating HR policies and documentation
- Reply to online customer questions
- Monitor online sales and report
- Filing (paper and electronic) of accounting records and research records
- Proofreading and/or editing of documents/ web pages
- Conduct Internet research and assemble data as requested