Follow Clinical Tools On:
Executive Administrative Assistant
Description: Clinical Tools has 9 staff at our Chapel Hill-based office, working on a variety of research and education projects funded through the National Institutes of Health. We are looking for 1 person to assist with a variety of tasks associated with office logistics.
Location:Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Time Requirements: 10-15 hours per week; flexible.
Salary: Hourly depending on experience; starting at $13/hour
Position Requirements and Skills:
- Exp with Quickbooks/Quicken
- Attention to detail
- Administrative experiece at any level
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Strong communication skills, including fluent, grammatically correct oral and written English.
- Some undergraduate level training/course work relevant to the position.
- Exp with spreadsheets, and other office software
- Friendly and helpful
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be diligent, reliable, and trustworthy
- Willingness to double check work
- The Chapel Hill office is open between 7:00AM and 6:00PM. Work scheduling is flexible.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Given our small staff, good interpersonal skills are essential and expected. This position requires an efficient, hard working, reliable person with a sense of excellence.
- In a small company, staff members must be able and willing to pitch in on tasks that are outside their skill set, expertise, or interest.
- Casual envirnment
- Commitment to excellence
- Clinical Tools, Inc., is a drug- and smoke-free workplace.
Applicants must be happy working in the fluid, changing environment of a small business.
Due to the volume of applications, we do not respond to individual applications. If you do not meet the qualifications or are overly qualified, we will not consider your application.
This job description is intended to be general and may not include all duties that the position will entail.
The secret word is turtle.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Work At...